We believe that we’re only as good as the good we do. At Marquis Codjia & Co., we believe that long-lasting productivity lies in a collaborative approach to leadership and talent management. Our beliefs, behaviors and fundamental sense of purpose underpin all that we do.
For us, good isn’t good enough. We aim to be the best at all that we do — to help clients realize their ambitions; to make a positive difference in society; and to maximize the success of our people. This drive fuels the commitment and humanity that run deep through our every action.
The impact we make in the world is our number one priority.
We are different because our people proactively work with clients and sections of society to achieve remarkable goals, solve complex problems or make meaningful progress. With over a decade of hard work and commitment to making a real difference, our organization has grown in scale and diversity — teams of experts on 5 continents, providing marketing, competitive intelligence, public relations, management consulting, employee training, and writing and translation services — yet our shared culture remains the same.
MC&Co. commits to conducting business with high integrity, quality and levels of professional behavior. Our Principles of Business Conduct are the foundation of our culture, and shape who we are, what we believe and how we behave.
To help our clients make distinctive, lasting and substantial improvements in their performance — and to build a great firm that attracts, develops, excites and retains exceptional people.
We believe we will be successful if our clients are successful. Solving the hardest problems requires the best people. We think that the best people will be drawn to the opportunity to work on the hardest problems. We build our firm around that belief. These two parts of our mission reinforce each other and make our firm strong and enduring.
Adhere to the highest professional standards
- put client interests ahead of the firm’s
- observe high ethical standards
- preserve client confidences
- maintain an independent perspective
- manage client and firm resources cost-effectively
Improve our clients’ performance significantly
- follow the top-management approach
- use our global network to deliver the best of the firm to all clients
- bring innovations in management practice to clients
- build client capabilities to sustain improvement
- build enduring relationships based on trust
Create an unrivaled environment for exceptional people
- be nonhierarchical and inclusive
- sustain a caring meritocracy
- develop one another through apprenticeship and mentoring
- uphold the obligation to dissent
- govern ourselves as a “one firm” partnership