We provide expertise on several sectors, relying on distinguished professionals, academics and retired executives who are savvy in your industry, market or consumer segment.
Travel and Aviation
We help commercial aerospace companies, travel agencies and other sector players to focus on several areas, from the evolving industry structure to the development cost curve, in order to stay competitive.
We combine the latest market insights with cutting-edge technology to understand how global trends affect your business and to engineer a path to sustainable success.
Our experts help you solve the growth challenge in the consumer products sector while combining greater agility with new types of scale advantage to compete more effectively.
We provide perspectives on risk, cost discipline, regulatory bench-marking and growth agility, helping institutions across the global financial spectrum remain competitive, compliant and digitally efficient.
Energy and Environment
Our experts empower businesses for the long term, assisting them in rethinking strategies, building capabilities and pursuing new opportunities.
Surface Transport &
We help you unlock value from your scheduled transport operations, evaluating broad market trends and implementing approaches that can foster the development of integrated commercial strategies.
The MC&Co. team has been instrumental in steering our EMEA efforts in the last three years, from product brainstorming to market and aftermarket strategy implementation.
In a media industry prone to perpetual change, having insights from experts such as MC&Co. consultants is essential, especially in navigating the digital transformation process.
We are grateful to have the MC&Co. team helping us guide IBM’s overall technical strategy in core and emerging technologies, including cognitive computing, quantum computing, cloud platform services, data-driven solutions and blockchain.
MC&Co. has done an excellent job assisting us while supporting the Remuneration and Nominating Committees of our portfolio companies with regard to management incentive plans design, non-executive and executive directors’ compensation, as well as appointments to the boards of these companies.
We benefited greatly from our collaboration with MC&Co. experts in implementing our global and local regulatory compliance frameworks.
Specialists from MC&Co. did an incredible job in steering our turnaround strategies, especially the Group’s retail operations in Swaziland and international sourcing.
- Colin Kaepernick to Work Out for N.F.L. Teams on SaturdayThe quarterback who knelt to protest police brutality has not… Read more »
- A Black Paratrooper’s First Veterans Day, and His LastA long struggle to remove the stigma of a questionable… Read more »
- NSW and Qld fires: bushfire conditions worsen in Queensland – liveCatastrophic fire conditions in New South Wales ease, but dozens… Read more »
- Greta Thunberg leaves US with simple climate crisis message: voteThunberg: ‘My message to the Americans is the same as… Read more »
- Arizona border activist who gave water to migrants faces second trialProsecutors accuse Scott Warren, a volunteer with a migrant aid… Read more »
- Trump Says U.S., China Close on 'Phase One' of Trade DealPresident Trump said the U.S. and China are close to… Read more »
Thank you for your interest. Please fill out this form to inquire about our work in your sector. Please note: while we appreciate your questions, we are unable to respond to all inquiries.
200 Park Avenue, Manhattan, Fl 16, New York City, NY10166
Cabot Place, Canary Wharf, London, E14 4QT
20/F South Tower, Beijing Kerry Centre, 1 Guanghua Road Chaoyang District, Beijing 100020
52, rue de Monceau, 75008 Paris
Rue de Fleurus 52A, Suite D, 6211 Mellet
3rd Floor, 11 Crescent Drive, Melrose Arch, Johannesburg